- 10 day guided holiday with Insight Vacations from San Diego to San Francisco
- Authentic dining – 9 breakfasts & 4 dinners with wine
- Stylish hand picked hotels & top rated sightseeing
Unique Insight Experiences
- Los Angeles Theatre Private Tour – Visit the Los Angeles Theatre on a private tour, a special visit not accessible to the public. Known as the Grand Dame of the Los Angeles historic theatres, Charlie Chaplin’s ‘City Lights’ premiered here in 1931. Admire the lavish interior inspired by the French Baroque period.
Top Rated Highlights
- Ride the Pacific Surfliner
- Mission Santa Barbara visit
- Santa Barbara Botanical Garden
- Los Angeles Angel’s Flight Railway Ride
- Visit Golden Gate Park and Bridge in San Francisco
- San Francisco City Tour
- Highlight Dinner in Los Angeles – Join your Travel Director and newfound friends for a Highlight Dinner with wine at Nick and Stef’s Steakhouse, named ‘Best Steakhouse in the Country’ by the Food Network.
- Eberle Winery Tour – Visit the Eberle Winery for a tour of the vineyard and its unique underground caves. Learn about the wine region, the microclimate and grape varieties as you indulge in a wine tasting of local whites and reds.
- Mission District Food Tour – Join your Travel Director to explore the authentic flavours of the Mission District. Take a walk among independent cafes, creative bakeries and ethnic eateries and sample some of the best bites of the city. Stop by Balmy Alley and admire the internationally recognised urban murals.
- Celebration Dinner in San Francisco – Tonight, join your fellow travelers for a Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant.