What Could Be Betther Than A Well-Deserved Holiday?
The fact that you can book it with 12 months Interest Free with the Helloworld Hunter Travel Group.
Benefits of Booking your Holiday Interest Free
- Spread repayments with 12 months Interest Free
- No payment surcharges on Interest Free purchases (unlike some other credit or debit cards)
- If you already have an HSBC credit card you can go straight ahead and book – no forms to fill out.
Five Chances to WIN* the Cost of your Holiday Back
If you’ve been thinking about taking a holiday, now is the time to book.
5 lucky winners will get the cost of their holiday paid back, up to $5,000.
Book with your HSBC credit card and you can relax knowing you have 12 months Interest Free.
Competition closes 31 October 2019.
Follow these steps to enjoy your next holiday Interest Free and go into the draw to win back the cost of your holiday:
• Visit your local Hunter Travel Group agent.
• Book your next holiday.
• Pay for it with 12 months Interest Free using your HSBC credit card and you’re automatically in the draw.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter and Coordinator is HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN: 48 006 434 162) (“HSBC” or “Promoter”), Level 36 One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is only available to participants who satisfy condition 5 below of these terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and Co-ordinator, their agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the eligibility of the entrant.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST 15 July 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 31 October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, make a purchase from Helloworld Travel Network (Branded, Associate, MTA, Magellan, MTG) with a 12 month interest-free promotional transaction on their HSBC Credit Card (HSBC Interest Free Finance).
6. Only one (1) entry per person will be permitted.
7. If the individual subsequently cancels in full the purchase, then they are no longer an eligible entrant for the draw.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The draw for the winner will be run by HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN: 48006434162/ Australian credit licence 232595), Level 36 One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney NSW 2000 at 12pm AEST on 15 November 2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them (in the order drawn) to be relied upon in circumstances of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be contacted by email or phone by a representative from HSBC on the same day as the draw and their name will be published on the HSBC Australia Facebook page on 15 November 2019.
10. There will be five (5) winners, drawn at random. The winners will win the value that they have spent at Helloworld during the Promotional Period using HSBC Interest Free Finance up to the value of $5,000 which will be credited to their HSBC Credit Card account (“prize”). If the winner closes their HSBC Credit Card account before HSBC makes the credit, then the winner forfeits the prize and all their rights to claim the prize.
11. No alternative prize or cash alternatives will be offered
12. If the prize is not claimed by 10am AEDT on 20 February 2020, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted by HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN: 48006434162), Level 36 One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney NSW 2000 at 12pm AEST on 20 February 2020. The winner will be contacted by email by a representative from HSBC on the same day as the draw and their name will be published on the HSBC Australia Facebook page on 21 February 2020.
13. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
14. Total prize pool, valued up to AUD$25,000.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other goods or services.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and by entering into the promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrants’ names and addresses to administer the competition and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised. The winner agrees that HSBC may use the name, address and photograph of the winner for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised.
20. The prize winner may be asked to take part in promotional activities. It is a condition of entry that entrants agree to such use if they are a winner and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to the associated image rights.
21. A winner may be liable to declare his/her/ prize for taxation purpose and is responsible for payment of any tax, if any.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend this promotion or to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice subject to relevant state and territory regulations, where it becomes necessary to do so and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury: or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect; special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or attendance at the prize event.
25. Entrants can access the information we hold about them at any time by contacting the Promoter.
26. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be contacted by HSBC regarding product offers and special promotions. Entrants can opt out from receiving this information at any time by contacting HSBC on 1300 308 008 or writing to HSBC at HSBC Bank Australia Limited, Level 36 One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. View HSBC’s privacy and security policy.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35248
SA Permit No. T19/928
ACT Permit No. TP 19/03514
Conditions apply, see https://www.htg.com.au/services/interest-free-holidays/ for Interest Free Terms & Conditions. Entry into the competition is your acceptance of these conditions. Competition only open to Australian residents aged 18+ who make a purchase from Helloworld Travel Network with a 12 months interest free finance promotional transaction on their HSBC Credit Card. Limit of one entry per person. Entries open 12:01am AEST 15 July 2019 and close 11.59pm AEST 31 October 2019. Prizes will be drawn on 15 November and winners notified that day. Winners will receive the cost of their promotional transaction up to the value of $5,000, which will be credited to their HSBC Credit Card account. There will be 5 winners in total. Winners will also be announced on the HSBC Australia Facebook page, and South Australia (if any) in The Advertiser 29 November 2019. Promoter is HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL/Australian credit licence 232595 of Level 36 One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. NSW permit LTPS/19/35248, ACT permit TP 19/03514, SA permit T19/928.
© 2019 Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd | ABN 86 089 025 696 | ATAS A114688
© 2019 Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd | ABN 86 089 025 696 | ATAS A114688