22 Days – The Best of Both Islands
Discover more of the Land of the Long White Cloud with this extensive 22 day New Zealand self drive package. From Auckland down to Milford Sound, you’ll have the opportunity to experience everything on offer in between. Landscapes, culture, adrenalin charged activities, geothermal wonders, gourmet delights and eco experiences. The list of attractions is endless. Maximise your New Zealand adventure today!
- 22 days car hire
- 21 nights selected accommodation with 2 nights in Auckland, 2 nights in Rotorua, 2 nights in Napier, 2 nights in Wellington, 2 nights in Blenheim, 1 night in Greymouth, 2 nights in Franz Josef, 3 nights in Queenstown, 1 night in Te Anau, 2 nights in Dunedin and 2 nights in Christchurch
- An Interisland ferry crossing
- A Mitai Evening Cultural Experience and Hangi in Rotorua
- A Silky Oak Chocolate Company Triple Chocolate Dipper Tour near Napier
- A half day Marlborough Wine Tour from Blenheim
- A Franz Josef Glacier Valley Walk and entry to the Franz Josef Hot Pools
- A Queenstown Gondola Ride
- A 2 hour Nature Cruise on Milford Sound
- Upgrade your car and accommodation from $600pp
- Ask about the extensive list of add-ons, including Hole in the Rock, Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour, Hobbiton, luge rides at the Queenstown Gondola, the International Antarctic Centre and more!
per person, twin share
Travel from 1 October 2017 – 20 December 2017.
Seasonal surcharges apply in Nov & Dec